Re: Xconq 7.2.1 Preview Available

Stan Shebs <shebs@cygnus.com> writes:

> OK, we now have a 7.2.1 for your enjoyment.  I've confined myself to
> bug fixes for the past weeks, with only two new features...

xshowimf is badly broken; it was working in 7.2.  E.g.:
"xshowimf lib/standard.imf" doesn't find any image.
"xshowimf lib/ancient.imf" finds images, but scales them (IMHO
xshowimf should never scale images unless asked); the built-in
magnification is broken.

Can you try to undo the changes you introduced in 7.2.1?

Ciao
		Massimo