This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Xconq project.
Re: xconq crashes :-(
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: xconq crashes :-(
- From: Stan Shebs <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 23:40:53 -0800
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
From: Massimo Campostrini <email@example.com>
Date: 31 Mar 1998 08:22:22 +0200
gdb tells me that it happens in side.c:2293, where
people_side_at(x, y) is called, but area.peopleside is NULL.
Fixed now, plus another similar case in move routing.
It looks like 7.2 is not as close as I hoped. :-(
Just shows the need for thorough testing! For some reason, this one
does not show up when using the test scripts and skelconq...