Re: the CVS repo

   I like the CVS repository for xconq!

   I was a bit surprised, though, to find a complete set of tcl and tk
   sources arrive when I did a checkout.  I already have tcl/tk 8 on my
   system here, so is it possible to omit these?  I suspect that others may
   already have the libraries installed, too.

If you delete the tcl and tk directories from your sandbox (checked
out dir), CVS will not try to bring them back, unless you do an update
-d or a new checkout.  I don't think all the configury is there to use
the system versions automatically though, beware.  (If someone would
figure this out and send me patches, that would be appreciated - for
various reasons, such as profiling, my own checkouts need the lib
sources right now.)

I'm also planning to add a CVS module xconq-no-tcl-tk that will do what
you want on initial checkout.

Incidentally, these tcl/tk sources are not identical to the Scriptics
version, I lifted them from Cygnus' repository, which has various
patches.  I doubt that any of those patches are crucial for Xconq tho.