Big Commit!

Hi, for those of you following CVS, I've just committed a large pile of
changes from Hans Ronne.  Most of the changes relate to Civ-type games,
but he's also made some interesting changes to the AI that look like
they'll result in more intelligent play.  So you might want to check
them out...

								Stan

PS I haven't committed Hans' game design ane.g yet, I can mail a copy
if you want to see it right away.