All Done

OK, the modules file has now taken on a new and glorious form, and all
the checkouts seem to work OK.  Unless you understand something about
how CVS works, I recommend that you blow away your current checkouts
and start afresh.  I've created a number of submodules, but there's
really only two important ones: "xconq" and "xconq-all".

"xconq" now omits the tcl and tk subdirs, because they're big and many
systems have them pre-installed now (but be sure they're 8.x), and
also the libcurses dir, because nobody is building cconq on DOS or
Mac.  "xconq" will always be the usual checkout.

The new module "xconq-all" includes the additional three dirs, and
is the way to get *everything* in the repository.

I've appended the complete modules file below.  Note that while
xconq-mac etc purport to contain only the files needed for a
platform-specific build, I've only tested the checkout of these, not
the build.

								Stan

# Three different line formats are valid:
#	key	-a    aliases...
#	key [options] directory
#	key [options] directory files...
#
# Where "options" are composed of:
#	-i prog		Run "prog" on "cvs commit" from top-level of module.
#	-o prog		Run "prog" on "cvs checkout" of module.
#	-e prog		Run "prog" on "cvs export" of module.
#	-t prog		Run "prog" on "cvs rtag" of module.
#	-u prog		Run "prog" on "cvs update" of module.
#	-d dir		Place module in directory "dir" instead of module name.
#	-l		Top-level directory only -- do not recurse.
#
# NOTE:  If you change any of the "Run" options above, you'll have to
# release and re-checkout any working directories of these modules.
#
# And "directory" is a path to a directory relative to $CVSROOT.
#
# The "-a" option specifies an alias.  An alias is interpreted as if
# everything on the right of the "-a" had been typed on the command line.
#
# You can encode a module within a module by using the special '&'
# character to interpose another module into the current module.  This
# can be useful for creating a module that consists of many directories
# spread out over the entire source repository.
CVSROOT CVSROOT
modules CVSROOT modules
webpages -a htdocs

xconq-top-user	-a \
	xconq/COPYING \
	xconq/NEWS \
	xconq/README

xconq-top-base	-a \
	xconq/ChangeLog

xconq-top-mac	-a \
	xconq/mpw-config.in \
	xconq/mpw-configure \
	xconq/mpw-make.in

xconq-top-unix	-a \
	xconq/INSTALL \
	xconq/Imakefile \
	xconq/Local.config \
	xconq/Makefile.in \
	xconq/config.guess \
	xconq/config.sub \
	xconq/configure \
	xconq/configure.in \
	xconq/install.sh \
	xconq/move-if-change \
	xconq/xconq.spec

xconq-user	-a xconq-top-user xconq/doc xconq/images xconq/lib xconq/misc

xconq-base	-a xconq-user xconq-top-base xconq/kernel xconq/test

xconq-mac	-a xconq-base xconq-top-mac xconq/mac

xconq-unix	-a xconq-base xconq-top-unix xconq/Ad2c xconq/SelFile xconq/bitmaps xconq/curses xconq/lib-x11 xconq/tcltk xconq/x11

xconq-win	-a xconq-base xconq-top-unix xconq/bitmaps xconq/tcltk xconq/win

xconq		-a xconq-mac xconq-unix xconq-win

xconq-all	-a xconq xconq/libcurses xconq/tcl xconq/tk