tcl/tk availability (Was: Progress)

As much as I know tcl/tk has been a standard on all linux boxes from early
1996. Even x tool for building linux kernel uses tcl/tk. Many redhad tools
used it. I think you can count on all linux boxes to have one.

I upgraded mine several times from sources (still running the same install
of Slackware from 1996, although not much software is the same) and I
found it a straightforwad experience. I guess binary packages are even
easier and they should be available for a variety of unices.

Bottomline: it should be freely available and easy to get.

Jan