Xconq module redesign, which games work? damage dice specs, tanker refueling

   Which modules besides the standard game are actively played,  Or if
shorter,  the list of the ones that are under construction?  I noticed a
very scanty discussion along these lines around Jan 99.  By the way any
comments on taking a tactical  game module like panzer and designing a
scenario which gives the computer  prepositioned units with a defensive AI
posture and/or 0 mobility and set up a decent solo game?

   I am in the process of editing the module empire.g since most of its
features, such as combat, material transport, and raw material production
don't work . Because the default hp of units was 100  I have set up damage
tables with damages in the range of around 35 to 120.  The game game gave me
error messages for a damage of 25d3 or any larger number of d3's.  The error
message was:

Warning: empire:513-745: table damage value 51584 not within bounds 0 to
32767, skipping clause.

Also 12d19 was read (without an error message) as 2d3 according to the
help.  This occurred with several other dice values as well.  I was unable
locate the section of documentation dealing with the acceptable values for
dice specs.

  I realize I can reedit the hp's to smaller numbers or use damage values of
35 or 120.

  I also am wondering about the best way to handle refueling using a tanker
or tanker plane.  Since under default settings the fuel seems to stay in the
tanker- and this is very bad for the refueling plane.  For now I redesigned
the tanker to be able to contain a plane which can then "take" the fuel.
This seems a little too complicated.  I suppose giving the tanker a fuel
in-length of -1 might help.

  BTW I am playing the precompiled cygwin version 7.2.92