Re: Saving Games in Xconq

> Even without a scoreboard, Xconq has a notion of winning and losing,
for sure ;)

> so it's not just a "software toy" a la SimCity.  If you had a group of
> players, and you wanted to know how to handicap when playing against
> somebody in the group, you'd want to know something about their won/lost
yep, since i play practically all the time agaisnt the same people i have
forgotten this point...

> record.  In fact, I've thought about setting up some sort of chess-like
> rating system for some of the game designs...
yes that would be the right way i think.

But at least in this case, i think that only games where multiple humans
interacted should be taken into account. I am not up with chess rating, but if
it is similar to the rating i am used in backgammeon it is ok,

--
ciao bboett
bboett@earthling.net