Leaving Cygnus

As of tomorrow, 23 Dec, I will no longer be working at Cygnus.  This
is due to a bizarre situation involving the Red Hat merger - I'm
leaving on very friendly terms, and hope to be back working for Red
Hat in a few months.  On the positive side, the value of my soon-to-be
Red Hat stock is such that I will probably be able to work fewer hours
and thus devote more time to Xconq!

Anyway, the immediate effect will be some delay in the next snapshot -
I'm on vacation (a millennium cruise!) for a couple weeks starting on
Christmas day, then will be reorganizing my home office.  Until my
DSL line is set up, my mail address will be shebs@nabeng.com.

Xconq will continue to be hosted on sourceware as before, and I expect
all the usual things to work unchanged.  (Hmmm, I don't remember
testing Xconq for Y2K compliance... :-) )

Have a happy holiday season, and see you in January 2000!