New to XCONQ

Hi!

I just downloaded the Windows version of xconq and I will be trying to emulate some old board games I have.

I'm just getting started.  I'm pretty good at figuring stuff out, so I (hopefully) won't pester the mailing list with a lot of newbie stuff, but I do have one question:

Is it true that altitude is not yet implemented in the Windows (or any) version?  I've defined some terrain types and assigned min and max altitudes to them.  Then I defined some units with starting positions at different altitudes, but when I load the GDL into xconq, everything starts at altitude 0.  Furthermore, when I press the '+' or '-' key, I get a message saying 'not yet implemented.'

I'm impressed with the possibilities, and looking forward to learning more about xconq.

Steve Schacher

Before you buy.