Re: A .g about the lord of the rings

Jorge Andreu García wrote:

> Hello,
>
> several weeks ago, I read something about a game for xconq based in the
> Lord of the Rings world. Is it finished? How can I download it?

Yes, it's in CVS, as lib/lord-rings.g.  It plays reasonably well, but
I think Hans had some work in mind for it.  If the CVS snapshots are
still happening, then you can pick up from those, or just do the anon
CVS checkout as explained on the appropriate web page.  You need to
be using current code, I don't think it's compatible with 7.3.3 for
instance.  In any case, please do try it out, let us know how well
it works.