Re: "Ice-Age". Cool variant of the standard game.

Jakob Ilves wrote:

> I've created a very simple mod to the standard.g game.  The mod is a new variant which changes the
> distribution of terrain types in the game.  There is as much water as before, but most of the land
> is covered by... ICE!  Only smaller areas at the shores are terrain permitting dwellings and
> ground units.

Most amusing!  I notice that it has a bit of problem with country
setup - frequently the two countries get forced into being too
close to each other.  You could try tinkering with a combination
of country-radius-min, country-terrain-min, and favored-terrain
to relax the country placement constraints slightly.

Desert next to ice seems a little strange too, might as well
lose the desert altogether.  There's a tundra terrain image used
in the civ2 game, you could substitute it for the usual plains
image (still have the plains behavior tho), make it look even
colder!