Re: Lords of the ring

>I have downloaded the lord-rings.g to play xconq, but i do not know what
>to do to see it in the setup menu where i have a list of all the games.
>I have included the name 'lord-rings.g' in a file with all the games I
>have, but doesn't work. How can I do it?
>
>Jorge

The game has to be listed in the lib/game.dir file in order to show up in
the New Game list. You can still open any game by using the Open button
instead. However, if lord-rings was not listed in your game.dir file, this
means that you have an old version of xconq. I strongly recommend that you
download a recent version (7.4.1) instead, since the lord-rings game will
not work properly with older versions, anyway.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se