Re: Hello again

Welcome back!

söndagen den 11 februari 2001 06:14 skrev Stan Shebs:
> Also, it looks like my mail between 1/26 and 2/1 got
> dropped, sigh, so if you sent me anything then, please resend.

During that time period I sent some Xconq-related messages to this list and
freeciv-dev, which you are subscribed to (at least you have been). Here are
the links to the archives so you don't miss anything (I have not included
messages that can be reached from "Follow-Up:"-links):
<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xconq7/2001/msg00070.html>
<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xconq7/2001/msg00071.html>
<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xconq7/2001/msg00075.html>
<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xconq7/2001/msg00078.html>
<http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200101/msg00685.html>
<http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200101/msg00712.html>
<http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200101/msg00735.html>
<http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200102/msg00012.html>
<http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200102/msg00016.html>

Here is my latest message on the subject. Not posted during that time period,
but here is the link for completeness:
<http://arch.freeciv.org/freeciv-dev-200102/msg00076.html>