Re: Questions about some modules

>Right. And if I look at the xconq GUI, these actions aren't very apparent to
>me. But maybe they can't be supported? At any rate, I'll try the advances
>module also to test it out.

Fortifying units is not supported, but it would not be to hard to add the
necessary code. There are several even more important features that also
need to be completed. For starters, you can build both city improvements
and wonders, but most of them don't do anything! Lots of opportunities for
those who want to contribute to xconq development ...

The advances game is more complete but it could also be improved. I would
value some feedback if you test it out.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se