Suggestion: mapping routes

Hi,

I noticed in my playing time that units don't often take the best route to
reach a point. For example, they don't go around rivers and sometimes
illogically work themselves into a corner. I think it would be neat if you
could map out a unit's moves in advace by telling it to go around rivers and
stuff like that.

Is anything like this in the works. (No, I'm not sure I'm ready to implement
it myself. :-) )

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>