Re: Some Qs

Thanks for your advice.

I haven't really read the design manual yet, but I have added the patrol boats. Unfortunately, even though I only gave them one hit point, and lowered the chances of hitting against other ships, the mplayer uses them as light combat ships instead of the destroyers, and this makes the game easier. Which ai is the best to use for this type of game?

The other problem I have is that there is a unit called satellite which is sent of to orbit in a certain direction and stays up for fifty turns before being destroyed. It also needs to reveal one more hex than other units. How would I do this in GDL (I havent made any changes to the map description in old-empire.g - I haven't read how to yet).

	Thanks in advance for any help.

Richard Hunt