Re: Newbie xconq questions

> You are supposed to use the embark and disembark commands when both
> units are in the same hex, but they don't seem to work right now.

They work fine for me in the tcltk interface and standard.g (not just
for infantry entering bombers, also for bombers entering towns, if the
bomber is in the same hex).  You can also select the unit you want to
move, and then click on the unit you want it to board.

As for the other question about building roads, see log.g for a game
which is (generally) similar to the standard game but which lets one
build roads.