Re: THE problem with xconq

> I can propose and implement some improvements, but I can not
> sustain the system.

Ah yes, that's how I started out too ;-).  Thinking that oh, I'd never
do any major hacking like, oh to pick a random example digging the
xtconq interface out of CVS and making it work again with the head CVS
code.

So clearly I have progressed (and others can too, although of course
more will intend to than actually get sucked in).  Whether this is a
progression towards a higher or lower state of consciousness I leave
as an exercise for the reader :-).

I sometimes get frustrated too by the state of affairs, but I try to
rechannel that into either (a) go take on some little project and fix
it (if I step back and look at at how many little things used to annoy
me about xconq which I have since fixed, it does help with my
inspiration), or (b) take a step back, don't get too obsessed.  If I
don't get around to it, someone else may.  If noone does, well, maybe
sometime someone will.  If not, well, I'll just play freeciv.