Re: PG-like game

Hans Ronne wrote:

>>I've started to import some user-made graphics from Panzer
>>General 2, and you can look how it looks like at:
>>http://www.cyf-kr.edu.pl/~rrziobro/pgl.gif
>>Its very preliminary, but I have not enough time to do it
>>properly.
>>

>It looks very promising for something preliminary. If you send me the files
>when you are happy with them I will check them in.

OK, the files are:
http://www.cyf-kr.edu.pl/~rrziobro/pgl.g
http://www.cyf-kr.edu.pl/~rrziobro/Icons-Gnxxx.gif
and (just a mirror image)
http://www.cyf-kr.edu.pl/~rrziobro/Icons-GnxxxA.gif

No, I am not happy with them but if someone wants to play it...

BTW., I have also tried original (well, not quite) PG1 icons, and they
were better to handle
if someone wants a description how to include them in a game I will
write it. I don't
want to send them because they do not seem free (although they are
available on the net).

For the game to start it'enough to change the base-module name in
magnuszew and exclude some
unused icons either from imf.dir or from pgl.g.

Thanks for clues about graphics. I will try to improve it, however I am
now more concerned
about map files. If I had some time (maybe next month) I will try to
understand the map format
used in PG2, their porting would be even more useful than graphics.

Regards
Rafal