advances.g, unit construction speed

Any desire to elaborate on the rationale for the enclosed?  It undoes
the patch I made a while ago.

I agree that with my patch, the game starts out very slowly, but
without my patch, in the middle/end game, the number of units
explodes.  I think there is probably some discussion in the mailing
list archives concerning this issue.  I suppose a quick fix compromise
kind of thing would be to make it cheap to build just a few kinds of
units (spearmen, colonists, &c)?

2002-03-10    Hans Ronne <hronne@2.sbbs.se>

       Fix extremely slow construction in the advances game.
       * advances.g (cp): Set to 10 for most units and 20 for facilities.

2001-03-04  Jim Kingdon  <kingdon@panix.com>

	* lib/advances.g: Set cp of most units to 50; 100/300 for
          facilities; more for the fancier combat units.