Re: Play testing notes (CVS, 2002-03-10 version)

> That was mainly successful once we hacked out some code that was
> causing problems during drawing.  Jim can take it from here.  Over to
> you, Jim!

Well, I know how I fixed (well, worked around) the bug but I can't say
I really see what is wrong with the code.  Anyway, if anyone has tried
to play xtconq games between the time that I added terrain images and
now, and was using two different X displays as opposed to multiple
windows (or a single window) on one X display, it probably didn't
work.

But with that change, xtconq seemed to work fine (well, except for the
known annoyances we've already discussed on this list).

2002-03-10  Jim Kingdon  <kingdon@panix.com>

	* x11/xdraw.c (draw_terrain_row): Turn terrain images back off.
	The code was buggy - see comment.