Re: Some Misc Questions (Long)

Hans & Jim,

Thanks for clarifying what does and doesn't work.  Clearly there is some
room for improvement for Xconq to handle traditional wargames involving unit
combat as opposed to individual encounters.  I will continue to work with it
and see how it goes.  Random and conditional event forms would be a great
enhancement.  If/when you finish the networking improvements and turn your
attention to CRTs and unit combat, I'll have some other suggestions.