Re: PG-like game

Well, I have made a simple tcsh converting script for PG2 *.map files to
*.g files.
You can play on the maps, but there are no roads and rivers and terrain
is only
half-defined. However if someone wants to design new maps, it's perhaps
worth
having.

The script is at:
http://www.cyf-kr.edu.pl/~rrziobro/panzer
with some other files
left.1 and right.1 are needed by a script (yes it's not elegant).
pgu.g is a modified panzer module with some added graphics
*.gif files contain graphics for PG-like games (they are taken from
pgpleast game
by Pepa Drobny which you can find somewhere and slightly rescaled).
DUKLA.MAP is to check if the converter works, dukla.g is after
conversion with
hand-made roads.
map_format.txt describes *.map files a little bit.

Well that's all for now

Rafal

PS. Please add a shortcut for disembarking (I think E would be fine)
before new release.