Xconq tcltk interface for the Mac

I have good news for those of you who use the tcltk interface: I have just
checked in some changes that makes it build and run on the Mac. It's not a
pretty sight, but the tcltk interface would hardly win a beauty contest on
any platform ...

The important thing, however, is that it will make it much easier for me to
fix bugs and maintain the interface since I can now use CodeWarrior, which
is way superior to any tools available for LinuxPPC.

The network code should be stable now, though I would like to test it in
real life one more time. If anybody has time to help me with that during
the next two days, please send me an email. You need to be able to compile
the latest CVS sources.

As soon as I am happy with the network code, 7.5 will go out of the door.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se