Re: The "Change type" operation

>On Sun, 2002-05-12 at 16:39, Hans Ronne wrote:
>> No. Since neither the AI nor the interface can call
>> net_prep_change_type_action, it should never happen.
>
>Have you seen any bugs like this before?  If not, you could try playing
>the copy I sent you and see if anything like that happens.  However, it
>seems to take a while for anything like this to happen (about 60-70
>turns), so be patient.

Haven't had time for that yet. I doubt that the change type code is
responsible, though. There is no way a function can mess up things if you
never call it :-).

>I also noticed that when an advanced unit starves, it vanishes
>regardless of its wrecked-type.  Is that intentional, or is it a bug?

It's not intentional, but wrecks are not supported. So, yes, the unit
should disappear. Wouldn't be too hard to support wrecks, though.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se