More on advanced units

I was just working on a futuristic planet-colonization game (sort of
like "Space Civilization" on a planetary scale), and tried to define a
floating city that would be capable of slow sailing but otherwise be a
typical advanced unit.  In the process, I found two bugs in the advanced
unit code.

First, it seems that if an advanced unit moves from one cell to another,
it covers both the old and the new cell, regardless of its size and
defined reach.  If it keeps moving, it covers every cell that it has
ever occupied (as long as those cells were not already in use by other
units).

Second, whenever an advanced (not necessarily acp-independent) unit
vanishes for any reason other than starvation (e.g. it's destroyed in
combat), Xconq segfaults.  That's probably what was going on when, in
"Space Civilization", I tried to allow each civilization to build the
next higher civilization (I used hp-to-garrison to make the old
civilization vanish when the new one completed).