Re: ...and the AI's decision-process around resignation

> If the AI's resigning because it thinks it's too far behind in the game,
> it would be correct (but it could easily get up to speed if it would
> build a few cities!).

I believe that point value only affects resignation, not building or
other play.  So maybe cut the point values which are more than 10 and
increase the ones of the units which can build cities.  The choices in
the standard game aren't so great (if I had time to futz with it, I'd
try cutting cities to 5 like towns or maybe 7; I might also put
battleships and carriers down to 0 like the other ships but I don't
think that one would matter as much).

What to build is controlled more by things like u_offensive_worth (see
offensive_worth in ai.c) and the others.