Re: The "Colonizing" plan

>I guess that where this "Colonizer" game differs from "advances" or Civ
>is that:
>1. All sides start with a small military force that could immediately
>wreak havoc on another side.
>2. All cities require >1 CP to build, so it is necessary to guard them
>during construction, especially against aircraft.

These are significant differences that certainly would affect the early
game play.

>Of course, it'll still confuse the AI if it happens to start on an
>island that's too small for 3 cities, in which case a colonizer should
>board a saucer or the mothership and be transported somewhere else.  Of
>course, the AI will need a "Transport" plan before that will ever
>happen.

I can agree with that. The transport plan type (which I already did some
work one) is a high proirity. But only after 7.5. Right now I'm trying to
fix the Windows network code, which seems to be broken again.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se