Re: ...and the AI's decision-process around resignation

>The only problem I see is that floating cities have a reach of 0, and so
>don't need to be larger than size 1.  They could theoretically grow to
>size 3, however.

This is almost certainly why your colonizers won't settle. The code checks
if *all* possible advanced units can attain the default size (12) in a
given cell. Since this is impossible for the floating cities, the
colonizers will never settle. Changing u_minimal_size_goal(u) for the
floating cities to 1 should solve the problem.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se