Re: Mutilple maps?

>I haven't studied it yet, but clouds should be at the heart of climate
>simulation. They are pushed about by the wind, impact surface temps and
>are sources of precipatation. The trick is that terrain and temp and wind and
>clouds and rain/snow are all interlinked. In addition to combat models,
>climate has a real effect on economy models (agriculture). I don't know how
>to progam so can someone point me in the right direction for this? Is there a
>way to do this in the GDL ?

Not if you want to add new features to xconq. This requires new kernel
code. But there are already a lot of features in xconq, some of which are
not used in any games right now. A good way to learn how xconq works is to
write your own game in GDL. To find out what features are available, you
can examine the *.def files in the kernel folder or read the manual (which
is rather outdated now).

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se