Re: Death of an advanced unit

>Did you enable "Last side wins" or "Last alliance wins"?  Without either
>of those variants, there is no scorekeeper, and the AI probably won't
>know what to do.  According to my testing, it will build more than just
>troops if "Last side wins" is enabled; you can expect to see it build at
>least some engineers, probes, and shuttles.  However, I never see it
>build any shipyards, and it often leaves space-colony units incomplete.

Yes, I did that. It still kept building zillions of troops. And a few
engineers.

I tried to reproduce the crashes, but failed. If I upgrade a city manually
everything works fine. I never saw the AI upgrade a city so far. Do I
understand you correctly that you crash only when the AI upgrades a city,
not when you do it yourself?

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se