Re: Kind-of, sort-of improved facility_worth function

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 21:39, Stan Shebs wrote:
> Well, this game does need a great deal of work.  Item L111 in doc/PROJECTS
> (see, there was a reason to number the items :-) ) describes how I thought
> some of the CivII facility effects should translate into Xconq terms.
> Most of the wonders are pretty hard to do in Xconq, they tend to be
> oddball effects that don't translate into any of the tables.  At that
> point you might as well go with freeciv...

Maybe then I should only use advances.g and 3rd-age.g for testing the
new facility_worth function.

Some things, such as the interaction with occupant-multiply-maxcells, I
expect to be rather difficult to debug, considering that none of the
games use them.  Maybe I'll have to hack them into an existing game (or
maybe try to implement all of them in "Space Civilization").