Xconq network bug fixed

The network game has been fully playable (no sync errors) for a few months
now, but one minor bug remained. Thus, in ai-controlled games with a tcltk
client, the host would freeze for 20 sec or so every few turns. Not a big
problem since it always would unfreeze, but annoying, particularly if you
use ai-control a lot, as I do when I test new code.

Well, today I finally found the bug. A single "return" in receive_data made
all the difference. Ai-against-ai network games now run smoothly and
without problems. You can check this out by connecting two apps over the
loopback address. It's actually quite fun to sit back and watch the ai:s
fight each other to the end.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se