Re: CVS update -- core dump problem

>> Probably the tcl and tk dirs should be evaporated now?  They were
>> more useful a few years ago, when tcl/tk was still being worked on
>> for Windows etc, but I think the private copies have outlived their
>> usefulness.
>
>In my opinion yes.

You certainly don't need them for the native Windows build, but there are
still people out there using Cygwin to build xconq for Windows, judging
from comments on this list. They may want this tcltk version which is
specially adapted for Cygwin. I see no harm in keeping it since it is not
part of the default checkout any longer.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se