Re: CVS update -- core dump problem

>News flash: I recently found the stupid error (using the wrong
>includes) preventing me from building a working tcl/tk xconq using the
>current cygwin net release. But I don't know how to integrate this
>with configure, therefore I'm currently writing a INSTALL-win
>describing how to build xconq on win32 using either cygwin or VisualC
>(and some more compatability fixes: no long long support at least in
>the cheap Introductory Edition). So the tcl and tk directories could
>be removed without harm.

That's great! Build instructions for VisualC is something that people have
asked for a lot. I use CodeWarrior for Windows, and I posted build
instructions for it earlier, but it was of course of limited use to most
people).

There is still one point to consider regarding the Cygwin build, however:
not everybody use the Cygwin net release. I still use Cygwin-b20, which was
the last release that came with a complete installer, and it requires these
dirs. Not that it matters a lot in my case since I use CodeWarrior, but
others may be less fortunate. Keeping support for a build option that works
is never bad.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se