Updated API web pages

I've gotton back to the point I was at before I backtracked to change
some of the parameter names and internal varible names in actionns.c.
I'd appreciate feedback on the documentation I've done so far in
actions.c, as well as the variable names (see the code pages).  Please
check the todo and bug pages, as well, to make sure I've documented them
correctly.

Thanks in advance.

http://galileo.spaceports.com/~xconqapi