Re: keyboard production setting (long standing bug)

>I complained about this bug a long time ago, but was not able to
>explain exactly how to reproduce it, and it didn't get fixed.
>
>I think I have narrowed it down some.
>
>If you use the mouse to tell a mover where to go, and then immediately
>after use the keyboard (P) to tell a producer to build, between choosing
>what to build (mouse or keyboard) and telling it where to build, the
>display is scrolled an amount equal to how much the mover was moved.
>(The map is scrolled back after the production location is choosen.)
>
>If, however, before building, the map is recentered, the map is not
>scrolled at all.
>
>This occurs in survey mode, but not as reliably.
>I haven't completely figured out how to trigger this bug there.

The map should scroll if the current unit is moving and gets too close to
the edge. Are you sure it is not just this recentering that you are seeing?
If it happens only sporadically it may well depend on the position of the
unit that moved.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se