Re: more bugs! save/restore crazyness

>If I save the game and restore it, I find that a handful of my units have
>been restored inside enemy cities in areas of the map I've never seen,
>and a handful of enemy units have been restored inside my cities.

I have now checked in a fix. No problems with old saved games this time
(though it doesn't fix old games either - just new ones).

Hans

P.S. If you want to play old games that were saved before I rewrote some of
the research code, all you need to do is change the keyword "advance" to
"advances-done" where the completed advances are listed for each side in
the saved game file. The just open and save the game again.

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se