Re: Civ game

> There are some GUI toolkits I know of that have HTML
> engines either
> built-in or as a (standard) accessory.  I've seen
> this in GTK+ and in
> Qt, but I don't know about tcltk or SDL.

> I imagine that writing code to generate this kind of
> HTML output would
> not be too difficult, but I don't know what it would
> require to make
> Xconq display an HTML-formatted help screen.

(Hello at first, this is my first message) Well, I'm
no good at C Tk interface(not at C at all), but I'm
doing a bit of programming in Tcl with Tk, so I know
*there* is a way to program hypertext with links and
so on. I've even seen something like a web browser
written in Tcl/Tk, although that was not pure Tk, but
with some extensions (Blt or Tix, I don't remember).
So it *should* be a possibility to do the things
mentioned before in C/Tk too, but don't look at me, I
don't feel good enough to do it myself, its just
theory :). I'm sorry if it's off-topic.
 By the way, why it isn't possible to do any unit
research in X11 Xconq 7.4.1? It just doesn't allow me
to pick the unit's icon from the list or enter the
letter after 'produce' command, as 7.2.2 did. Or have
I missed something? Sorry if this question has been
discussed some time ago, I'm new here.