Re: Compiling win32 under Cygwin

Hi, Hans --

So, I've been trying (as you know) to get XConq running in my env for -
oh, three weeks now.  I've yet to actually start the game and have it
run.  Honestly, all I want to do is play a game when I get home and not
struggle with yet another make process and debugging (I have enough
trouble at work).  Is there any way you could wrap everything - xconq,
the tcl/tk libs & tclinit, images & game files, etc. - into one zip
file?

This might be the first step towards building something that'll run
under an MSI or other installer.  It would make distribution to people
who would like to play, but not worry about the build, easier.

Thanks for the help (if you can offer it).

-joe