Using treasuries

I'm trying to set up a game that involves semi-fantastical weaponry that
works by unleashing weather phenomena against one's enemies, such as
lightning, hailstorms, and even small meteorites.  I tried to do so by
defining facilities that act like satellites that make everything
happen, as well as the control platform that target the satellites.

I set up the satellites so that they produce the ammo needed by the
platforms (electricity, ice, meteors), give it to the global treasury,
and the controllers draw the ammo from the treasury and consume it by
firing at enemy units.  However, it doesn't seem to be working.  Any
ideas why not?