RE: Website correction - again and documentation comments

If you want to, I won't object.  Just make it clear it's a "work in
rogress".  I added a link back to the home page on the tielte page, and
if someone wants to build the header/footer/stylesheet pieces, we can
add that to the doxygen and texi files to be added to the html
documentation.

Oh, and it's starting to show up on Google searches for "Xconq", number
10 on the list, last time I checked.

By the way, I hope to finish the actions.c docs during my holiday time
around Christmas, and I plan to work on supply.c next as I'm curious
about the current supply code.  I couldn't find a game that seemed to
use most of the new supply code GDL.  Is there one that demonstrates the
breakage, as well as all the features?

Also, is there a way to display all the images and names available to
Xconq?  The image files only seem to be a subset of the available ones.