More display problems with tcltk interface

I have run into a few more problems with the tcltk interface, concerning
day/night cycles and cylindrical maps:

1. If a unit finds itself in a cell that has just turned from night to
day (or vise versa) and experiences an increase in its vision-range, any
unknown cells that should become visible are NOT revealed.  Oftentimes
the only way to find out what's there is to either move out of visual
range and return (before the day/night cycle changes again), or to walk
right into the unknown area.

2. That annoying displacement effect with advanced units covering cells
that don't exist (i.e. are off the edge of the map) seems to occur when
an advanced unit is placed on the left or right edge of a cylindrical
map and it reaches across the edge.  It also occurs after a non-advanced
unit that occupies an advanced unit is selected.

3. If a connection (such as a road) is placed anywhere on the left side
of the map to the left of the Y-axis, it becomes distorted so that it
appears one cell northeast of where it actually is.

I have not tested any of this on the Mac interface, so I don't know if
any of these problems exist there.

--
Lincoln Peters <peters2000@mindspring.com>