RE: AI (very long)

 --- On Tue 01/14, Hans Ronne  wrote:From: Hans Ronne [mailto: hronne@telia.com]To: peters2000@mindspring.com     Cc: xconq7@sources.redhat.comDate: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:28:58 +0100Subject: RE: AI (very long)>And, of course, on top of all this, Xconq *still* needs an improved>pathfinding algorithm and working supply code.>>>Any questions or comments?  Anything that I've missed?>Interesting list. It strikes me that many of the questions you poseactually are pathfinding problems in an abstract space. Example: whatadvances, tech developments and/or toolups do I need to get from where I amnow to the point where I can produce unit X?Hans

Since the a* heuristics grew out of chess playing, its not to suprising that they can be applied to a lot of different situations.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!