Re: Bug: Tank sitting in water

Something in one of the most recent CVS updates (probably the "tank
sitting in water" fix) has made it impossible to use connection terrain
to made otherwise impassible terrain passable (roads across water, for
example).

The code I generally use for this purpose in any project is:

(table mp-to-traverse
  (u* road 99)
  (naval road 99)
)

It worked every time, at least until I did a CVS update about an hour
ago.

--
Lincoln Peters <peters2000@mindspring.com>