Tcltk interface bugs fixed

I have now fixed two remaining bugs in the tcltk interface that would cause
screen updates to be misaligned. One bug that has already been discussed on
this list affected named units at the right end of the map. The other would
cause the entire map to be misaligned after zooming out and then in again.
I am not aware of any more screen update bugs, but if you find any please
let me know.