Re: Transport Questions

>I was wondering if someone could give a more in-depth
>explanation of the ferry tables, especially how to
>assign ACP cost to the embark and disembark actions as
>well allowing a 0 ACP unit to embark (If possible).

If you mean the ferry tables you used in the cil module, the problem is
that you switched around the transport (which should be first) and the
occupant:

(table ferry-on-entry
	(u* u* 0)
	(equipment-types ground-types 1)
etc.

should be:

(table ferry-on-entry
	(u* u* 0)
	(ground-types equipment-types 1)
etc.

The order is important in GDL tables, and a frequent source of errors. It's
the first thing I check when I have a problem.