Re: emblem drawing glitches on linux

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Tom Lowshang wrote:

> No, I am using tcl/tk interface, with tcl/tk 8.4.3.  Which
> version of tcl/tk are you using?  However, I don't think the
> problem relates to tcl/tk version since I tried 8.3.5 and the
> same thing occured.

I am using Tcl/Tk 8.3.3. I agree that the Tcl version is probably not the issue.

On a somewhat unrelated note, could you tell me if you get BadWindow and
BadDrawable messages on your console from games that are started from the setup
dialogs (as opposed to starting them with -g from the command line)? Of
some interest is whether these are occuring with Tk 8.4 and higher....

  Thanks,