New Game

I've just finished up a new offering, it's called
Specula, and it's based loosely on Master of Magic.
There are some shortcuts that had to be taken, and
it's a big one, but I think you should find it fun.

It's still got a few rough edges, but for the most
part it's all there.  After you get a feel for it, I'd
recommend multiplayer, because it's more fun to have
your troops blasted by Power Word, Kill and Fireball
than just regular old monsters.

http://castironlife.sourceforge.net/spec.zip